This data protection statement contains information about the processing of users’ data by Hevit GmbH, which is the owner of JVP Investment Coins brand and the website www.jvp-shop.com.
- The data controller is Hevit GmbH based in Berlin,Kantstrasse 154 10623, registered in the District Court Charlottenburg (Berlin) under number HRB 84844.
- For personal data, you can contact us at (+49)0302184506 or by e-mail: email@example.com.
- All activities of the Hevit GmbH are subject to laws that apply to data protection and general data protection regulation:
- Provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regards to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC,
- Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of services by electronic means,
- Act of 16 July 2004 Telecommunications Law.
- To protect the collected data, the Hevit GmbH protects it from unauthorized access by third parties and controls the methods of collecting, storing, and processing information.
- Personal data is provided on a voluntary basis through contact and/or registration forms available on the website jvp-shop.comor through the e-mail address available on the aforementioned website.
- The personal data provided is used to perform activities such as verification and registration to purchase products available on the above-mentioned website, as well as for other purposes, provided that appropriate approvals are obtained.
- Hevit GmbH respects the right to privacy and does not share personal data with third parties. Exceptions are situations when disclosure of data is required by law.
- To the extent necessary for the proper performance of the contract, personal data may also be made available to other entities in Hevit GmbH capital group, our partners, i.e. companies with which Hevit GmbH cooperates, such as accounting, legal, IT and courier companies.
- The person providing access has the right to inspect and correct the personal data provided, as well as the right to demand the cessation of its processing and storage. All requests should be submitted to the address of the data controller or the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your personal data is securely sent from the form using encryption. We use an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption system. Also, our websites and other systems are protected by technical and organizational measures against loss, destruction, unauthorized access, modification, or distribution of user data by unauthorized persons.
- Cookies are IT data that are used to use the websites and are stored on the customer’s terminal equipment.
- A person using thejvp-shop.comwebsite agrees to the placement of cookies on the terminal equipment belonging to him/her, by accepting the information appearing on the site, or automatically if the web browser allows cookies by default.
- In case of using the jvp-shop.comwebsite, Hevit GmbH is an entity that places cookies on the device.
- Hevit GmbH collects data only from information contained in cookies and does not automatically collect other information.
- Cookies are used to keep statistics, allowing them to adjust the content to the preferences of users and optimize it.
- Cookies placed on the terminal device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the website operator and Google.
- JVP-Shop website uses one type of cookies – persistent cookies, which are stored on the terminal device for a period specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are removed by the person using the site.
- The conditions for storing or receiving cookies can be changed by configuring the settings in your web browser, which allows you to delete and modify the settings of cookies.
- Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the settings of the software (web browser).